The PXP Financial Payment Provider Developer Hub
You will find guides that are comprehensive paperwork to assist you take effect with PXP Financial Payment Service as fast as possible, along with help if you get stuck. Let us jump right in!
Please be aware the terms that are following you begin reading the documents:
- Vendor: the business offering items or solutions and PXP that is using Financial processing the matching monetary deals.
- Shop: the web site owned by a vendor where products or solutions can be obtained to clients. a vendor may have a few shops/websites that are different.
- Customer: The subscribed client at a merchant’s internet site who’s buying items or solutions through the vendor. The terms user and customer” are used interchangeably in this documents. Remember that clients are linked to a vendor, maybe not store.
- Re re Payment: A transfer of funds either from consumer to vendor, or from vendor to consumer. The definition of re payment and “transaction” are utilized interchangeably in this documents.
- Deposit: Subtype of re re Payment representing a transfer of funds from consumer payday advance in Marshall to vendor. Also called Purchase, Buy.
- Withdrawal: Subtype of re re Payment representing a transfer of funds from merchant to consumer. Also called Payout, Cashout. It really is relevant to merchants in Gaming and Binary Alternatives companies for instance by which clients can get winnings for instance.
- Deposit Reversal: Subtype of re re Payment representing a transfer of funds from merchant to consumer for reverting a formerly done deposit.
- Chargeback: Subtype of re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to client following the consumer has expected their bank to return a card deposit.
- Card Refund: Subtype of re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to consumer as being a payment for the formerly prepared card deposit.
- Re Payment Method: Attribute of each and every Re Re Payment. Represents the mixture of deal kind (Deposit, Withdrawal, Chargeback, Refund, etc.) in addition to re re payment choice selected because of the consumer, e.g. Bank card (Visa), Paypal, Paysafecard, etc.
- Payment Provider: the next celebration (e.g. a business like Paypal, a bank, another PSP, third party Acquirer) which holds the client funds and certainly will accept the deal, with matching credit/debit after the approval. a repayment technique may be supported by/implemented via 2 or higher re re payment providers ( ag e.g. Visa Deposit via PXP Financial Acquiring, via AIBMS, Wirecard or any other party that is 3rd).
- Payment Account: the consumer recognition information during the provider for a particular repayment method, e.g. card details, bank details, etc.
re Payments is created in PXP Financial Payment provider simply by using one of many integration that is following:
- Redirect Integration: the client is rerouted to PXP Financial Hosted Payment Pages for going into the re payment information. Almost all of y our direct merchants utilize this integration choice.
- Backend2Backend Integration: the consumer comes into the re payment information in the vendor’s internet site which causes a server-to-server call to PXP Financial Payment provider API to start the re payment. The Backend2Backend Integration choice provides vendor the possibility to create the Payment UI on it’s own also to invoke the backend API for initiating payments. Lovers and merchants with built-in Hosted Payment Pages make use of this integration choice.
Both in situations, following the re re payment is triggered a notification should be sent from PXP Financial Payment provider to a vendor endpoint showing what’s the processing status associated with re payment. Instead, the vendor application can invoke lots of API options for retrieving re payment details, doing extra actions on a repayments, etc.
PXP Financial has APIs that is several available merchants:
- Payment Service v3: an XML POST API may be the API that is standard offered merchants for Redirect and Backend2Backend Integration.
- Payment Service v4: a REST/JSON API containing only functionality associated with Direct Post Integration.
- Payment Service v5: a REST/JSON API containing only functionality associated with individual enrollment.
- Payment Service v6: a REST/JSON API supporting functionality that is additional vendor onboarding.
Versions are complementary
Please be aware that more recent variations usually do not completely change older variations, in particular v4 and v5 contain only functionality that is specific don’t fully replace v3.